- **NEWS FOR GROUPS AND CLUBS - Discount for groups of 12 or more**
- One of Portugal's 7 natural wonders, Sao Martinho do Porto's beach was voted one of Portugal's 7 marvellous beaches
- Sand Dunes - Climb if you dare....
- Keep checking back for transportation, excursion and further updates
- Launch party confirmed for Restaurante O Porrinhas dos Leitões
- ProDancePortugal is taking over the village.
- Bullfighting arena show
- Champion line up
- First ever major dance event in Portugal.
Salir do Porto is a quaint village situated just outside Sao Martinho do Porto which is famous for its sand dunes - climb if you dare! It has a scattering of bars and shops and a cash point machine. There is a public outdoor swimming pool (seasonal) and a recently opened small nightclub. There is a boardwalk through from Sao Martinho to Salir which takes approximately 20 minutes to walk.